|Capacity:||192 Goose Eggs||Usage:||Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pigeon, Quail, Other Birds|
|Egg-turning Angle:||90 Degree||Application:||Small Farm, Hobby, Zoo|
goose large capacity egg incubator,
aluminum sections auto turning egg incubator,
goose Poultry Egg Incubator
200 Eggs Commercial Poultry Egg Incubator In Poultry Farming Auto Hatch Incubators
Goose egg incubator Model ES-528 is a new designed egg incubator which will substitute
for old model ELYE-6. The size of the machine will be a little smaller. It can fit chicken eggs or duck
eggs with different plastic trays. We adopts a new controller which is much stable and reliable. It is a
combined machine with setting and hatching unit. It has a beautiful appearance and premium properties.
With fuzzy intelligent controlling system, we make this machine an extremely user friendly incubator.
Main function and technology:
• Frame: All aluminum extruded sections , Box panel: Strong double colour steel sheets with EPS foam
as sandwich core.
1. How do we go through our customers order?
We do our best to serve our customer, update every step of the order, you will wait for your incubator in relax.
1. The time of sent out: when payment have been done, we will prepare the order within one week then send
it out from our warehouse.
2. Incubator will be checked before sending out. Make sure incubator work properly.
3. Incubator packing materials: incubator packed in carton or wooden case for safe transpotation
2. How do you guarantee your after-sale service?
We are more concerned about after-sales service than you. We can always keep good relationship with our
customers for six years, not only because our incubator favoured by our customer, but also our service.
A. When you purchase an incubator, an instruction manual explain every step of the incubation process and the
B. We have 1 year warranty on all the spare parts, free incubator parts to support your broken damage. Any egg
incubator problems you have, welcome email or call us. We will provide our best professional service for you
C. As part of after-sale service, we guide and provide information or training on the incubation procedure and
business advice that you need, so that you will have hatchery